Check our Daily Auctions page to see some of the best sports card auctions ending daily! And listen to our podcast Cards To The Moon!
It’ll take deep pockets to start collecting superfractors, but is there anything like being able to say you’re the only one in the world to own that particular card.
Superfractors are serial numbered 1/1 and most are easy to recognize with their gold spiral background.
If the card has an autograph on it and is graded by a reputable grading service company, the value of the card increases even further.
And if the card is a rookie of a superstar player, six figures isn’t out of the question.
Here are some of the better rookie autographed superfractors currently available online (click the link for full details).
1. 2011 Bowman Chrome Rookie RC Superfractor Autograph Auto Bryce Harper (BGS 9.5/10) – $499,999.99
2. 2012 Mike Trout Bowman Sterling Superfractor Rookie Auto RC 1/1 (BGS 9.5/10) – $25,000
3. 2016 Bowman’s Best Vladimir Guerrero Jr Superfractor Auto 1/1 (BGS 9/10) – $14,999.99
4. 2013 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto Superfractor Carlos Correa 1/1 (BGS 9.5/10) – $9,999.99
5. 2017 Bowman’s Best GLEYBER TORRES #1/1 Superfractor RC Auto NY Yankees (BGS 9.5/10) – $4,999.99
6. 2015 Bowman Chrome Kyle Schwarber Cubs Prospect Superfractor Auto 1/1 (BGS 9.5/10) – $2,250
7. 2015 Leaf Metal Yoan Moncada Rookie RC Superfractor 1/1 White Sox (BGS 9/10) – $1,550
8. 2014 Bowman Chrome LUKE WEAVER Superfractor Auto rc rookie #1/1 PSA 10 – $9,999.99
I have a few non auto superfractor, still waiting to land my first one autographed. Brilliant cards in person for sure.
Nice! I’m still waiting to see one in person!