Check our Daily Auctions page to see some of the best sports card auctions ending daily! And listen to our podcast Cards To The Moon!
The finalists for the MLB Baseball Writers’ Association of America Awards in four categories were announced this past week, which includes the Rookie of the Year and league MVPs for the 2019 season.
Any time a player is on the ballot to win can only help the value of their respective sports cards.
And we already have posts featuring some of the nominees and their best rookie cards to pick up.
Without further ado then, here are the nominees and links provided to the posts of some of these great players where you can see which rookie cards we like best.
NL Rookie of the Year:
- Pete Alonso, New York Mets
- Mike Soroka, Atlanta Braves
- Fernando Tatis Jr., San Diego Padres
AL Rookie of the Year
- Yordan Alvarez, Houston Astros
- Brandon Lowe, Tampa Bay Rays
- John Means, Baltimore Orioles
- Cody Bellinger, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Anthony Rendon, Washington Nationals
- Christian Yelich, Milwaukee Brewers
- Alex Bregman, Houston Astros
- Marcus Semien, Oakland Athletics
- Mike Trout, Los Angeles Angels
For more award nominees (Manager of the Year and Cy Young), see this CBS story here.