Check our Daily Auctions page to see some of the best sports card auctions ending daily! And listen to our podcast Cards To The Moon!
Already widely reported, the Lebron James 2003-2004 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch autograph card is hitting the auction block Monday, June 22, 2020.
If it does, it’ll become the most expensive modern day card to be sold, beating the recent sale of the Mike Trout Red Refractor Bowman Chrome card numbered to 5.
For those wondering about the Lebron James rookie card that will be auctioned off at goldinauctions.com, here are some facts about the 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch autograph card.
And for those who don’t have $1 million in their bank account to bid on this card, we put a list of other high-end Lebron autograph basketball cards that are currently listed on eBay below.
- Beckett Grading Services gave it a 9.5 Gem Mint grade with a 10 for the autograph.
- Card is numbered to just 23 with the one up for auction numbered 14.
- The autograph is on-card (as opposed to a sticker autograph).
- The jersey patch relic from his rookie year appears to have at least 3 colors.
- This Upper Deck card was released shortly after Lebron was drafted by his hometown team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, when he was just 18 years old.
Want a weekly heads up about the best sports card auctions every Monday (plus contest alerts, and other interesting hobby news)? Join our Top 5 Weekly newsletter for free right here: https://mailchi.mp/c8a70f0e75e1/topfiveweekly